- Day 18: Branta canadensis. Slightly stylized but always recognizable. #stainedglass #canadagoose #suncatcher… https://t.co/KK1Dnx4rxb 2018-02-18
- RT @t8nmagazine: @t8nmagazine is seeking a Contract Managing Editor. Check out the details here. https://t.co/7dtAfRHiUF #yeg #stalbert @Ed… 2018-02-18
- Day 19: He started out as a Scottish Highland, sort of morphed into a Hereford and ended up just looking cranky. So… https://t.co/af0BPxhvn8 2018-02-19
- RT @evanschnittman: @ronmartinez Yes, trade publishers are banks/distributors of limited rights. Another way to think of them is the stupid… 2018-02-20
- Day 20:
Chick-a-dee-dee-dee! A bit rushed but the design of Bird no.3 is a winner. –
#stainedglass #chickadee… https://t.co/GNAFm8pspL 2018-02-20
- RT @Trickstersworld: And the winner of the 2018 most inappropriate product placement in a newspaper goes to the @Herald_ie https://t.co/85q… 2018-02-20
- Day 21: A prototype panel for a glass & wood backlighting project.
#leadlight #stainedglass #papaver #poppies… https://t.co/HyrfBIlLy4 2018-02-21
- RT @theboozephiles: Cucumber & Vodka Tonic https://t.co/T13sgGfKhN https://t.co/wlgsqN8Edb 2018-02-21
- RT @CCG_GCC: Ice pressure is the nemesis of the St. Barbe, NL – Blanc Sablon, Que. ferry run. Even when ice pressure is less severe the fer… 2018-02-21
- RT @hattedhedgehog: Googly eyes add so much to dinosaur history https://t.co/lgsyyfJQtl 2018-02-21
- RT @CdnEnglish: Coming soon from @BrushEducation: Gregory Younging's book The Elements of Indigenous Style: A Guide for Writing By and Abou… 2018-02-22
- RT @CCG_GCC: Our #SAR lifeboats play a major role in our everyday work. Learn more: https://t.co/35Kcs5ttcr #CCGProud #MarineSafety #StaySa… 2018-02-22
- Day 22: Ursa arctos horribilis. Why some people refer to these magnificent animals as mere brown bears is beyond me… https://t.co/qrhVEptuOS 2018-02-22
- RT @YESSorg: Hey, #yeg!
We are in urgent need of good, strong backpacks for our youth!
Being able to secure all of their things in a bac… 2018-02-22
- RT @AbAvMuseum: Have you ever driven past the hangar on Kingsway and said to yourself "I wonder what they have in there?" Find out tonight… 2018-02-22
- RT @Nanaimo_YCSS: Only on Vancouver Island can you go skiing on Sunday and Sailing on Monday. Those beauty mountain views make the… https… 2018-02-23
- Day 23: Today’s a writing day so you get a cactus. This is actually one of the first things I sketched in my pad bu… https://t.co/NkP9wzaNVa 2018-02-23
- Day 24: Pseudotsuga menziesii. My favorite Latin name. I love the way it sounds… pseudo tsuga!? #douglasfir… https://t.co/HX0twLWIct 2018-02-24